Tai chi / Qigong classes at Cherrybrook, in the Girl Guide Hall on Wednesday night
Time - from 19.30 to 20.30
What is your Health Benefits of Tai Chi, Qigong?
When practiced regularly, a tai chi and qigong workout routine will provide several physical and mental benefits. In order to correctly perform tai chi, you must be able to smoothly transition from one movement to another and successfully hold each position for an extended period of time. You can read more with click here.
Venue - A 3-min walk from Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre, Shepherd &, Macquarie Dr, Cherrybrook NSW 2126
I would like share some important information for you
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Please Print off and complete theInformation Covid SafeFormand take it with you at the first time when you come to the class.
- Fees Guidelines for 2021 for Tai Chi / Qi Gong Sessions.
- Tunde-World's Policy
- What do you like to wear when practicing Tai Chi? For information please click here
- Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policy
- Parking - Each venues have a very good parking place for everyone.
IMPORTANT! Bookings are essential to calculate how many practitioner attending to class to following the Covid19 rules. Please do not forget. Thank you for your understand it.
See you soon!