Covid - Safe plan for classes from January 2021
Tunde-World is complying with has Covid rules and and completed a Safe Plan and Martial Arts Instructor - training. The following guidelines are provided for all instructor and students:
- If you're feeling unwell, even with mild symptoms, please stay home until you are feeling well again. For health and medical advice, always speak to your GP or medical professional.
- Don't go to training if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, however mild.
- Get tested and stay home until you have received your test results.
- Signage - Scan the unique QR code at the door or at home before you are attending to the class. It is end of this page.
If you or anyone in your household answers yes to any of the following questions:
- have travelled in any known Covid-19 declared ‘hotspots’ in the last 14 days, or
- have been in contact with anyone who has or has had Covid-19 in the past 14 days, or
- is suspected of having Covid-19, or
has been directed to self-isolate.
Few of Covid19 rules here for follow:
Bookings are essential. If someone does not have a booking they will not be admitted.
If you are unwell, have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, close contact with a confirmed case, have visited Victoria, have returned from overseas in the last 14 days or attended of the reported case locations listed on the NSW Health website. If yes, to you of the above, please please visit our session with follow the government rules. Thank you.
Anyway welcome in the class.
Please read all following information carefully.
- If you keep your regular class, like before then we have been closed and you paid the current Term, you not need to booking as I am keeping your record in the same class like before in face to face class.
- If you are changing your class or you want to make up any missed class in future, that time please to booking your spot.
- If you are a new participant, yes, you have to booking. Thank you.
Entering to class:
- When you enter the class, sanitise your hands and have your temperature checked by an instructor. A requirement that the temperature of all persons entering is tested with a forehead thermometer - persons outside of the temperature range will not be able to enter. Check temperature is normal 36.5 - 37.5 and good hygiene.
- Follow social distancing guidelines at all times to keep yourself, staff and other members safe.
- If you have a friend coming to the class with you (and they are not a current practitioner) they must also follow all guidelines above and register their details before the sessions is starting. We love welcoming new members to Tunde-World, so it's best to call us first to let us know they are coming along.
Look after yourself:
- Avoid touching your face as much as possible.
- If you're feeling unwell, even with mild symptoms, please stay home until you are feeling well again. You can make up your missed session anytime and in any class. For health and medical advice, please speak to your GP or medical professional.
- If you become unwell during or after a workout, please give us a call to let us know. This ensures we can keep you, and our community, safe.
- If you have come in contact with someone who has tested positive or are awaiting test results for COVID-19, please do not come into the class. If you have been in the class during this exposure period, please call the Tunde to let us know.
- Covering your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with:
- A tissue that you put in the bin straight after use;
- Your bent elbow;
- Remind those in your care to clean their hands after coughing or sneezing.
- Keep the 4 square metre rule helps to determine the maximum number of people allowed on the premises or attending an event. It does not determine the distance between people.
- Keep the physical distancing - means reducing the close physical contact we have with one another and staying 1.5 metres away from people we don't live with.
Mask - during healing session
COVID-19 spreads more easily indoors and in settings where you can’t physically distance. It is really important that you carry a clean face mask with you at all times and wear it:
if it is mandatory for you to wear a mask
if it is hard to maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance from others
Wave to your class friends
- Virtual hugs are still the new normal.
- We know you've missed your tai chi and qigong friends (we've missed you all too) so give them a wave, but please don't touch or get too close. We know you all have a lot to catch up on, but at this time, it’s best to wave hello and then head to your workout.
- You can stay up-to-date and connected with the Tunde-World community via our social channels.
A clean workout is a great workout
- Please wash your hands before arriving at the class and regularly throughout your time inside the class.
- Our handy posters around the hall will provide more information on hand-washing and best hygiene practices, so you can refer to these at any time while you're working out.
- Bring your own drink bottle to use during your workouts. Sorry,no church kitchen property is to be used.
- Maintain a safe distance between you and other members at all times.
- A ‘single user’ rule for all equipment i.e. focus pads, gloves etc. may only be used by the one person in any class – all equipment will be appropriately cleaned after usage.
- Follow our COVID Safe distance and hygiene policy.
- Please make your payment on the top, on the orange line. Click on Booking and choose your class. Once I received your payment will contact you.
Is someone attending or recently attended the event has been identified or suspected of having Covid-19 virus, the participant must immediately notify to Tunde via email email@example.com or call on 0431 466 450.
(Click on the picture for print)
How to calculate the number of people for the size of your room
- Measure the length of the room.
- Measure the width of the room.
- Multiply the length by the width to calculate the area of your room in square meters.
- Divide the area of your room (calculated in square meters) by 4 to calculate the maximum number of people allowed.
- Length = 8.25 meters
- Width = 10.6 meters
- Square meters: 8.25 x 10.6 = 87.45
- Maximum number of people: 87.45 ÷ 4 = 21
Sports, recreation and gyms Updating information