DURAL Tai Chi & Health QiGong CLASSES
Every Thursday from 5.45 pm to 6.45 pm
To be happy, healthy and free!
This class is open to all ages and levels of experience. Even though it is called a beginners class, in Qigong there are not really any levels but there is a level of depth you will experience.... the more you do the practice the more you become aware of its profound health benefits and you will also notice a shift in your healing abilities and intuitive awareness. Tai Chi has different level but no worries about it.
What is happening during out training?
The training build up with three generally systems. Usually mixed the Tai chi and Qiqong movement focus for group body problems.
1. nice warm up "exercise"
2. study the term marked form
3. coal down with meditation, and do Qigong movement.
Come and enjoy the group Tai chi / QiGong experience for the powerful healing effects and also the social contact. All new people are very welcome to join the group.
Venue - 895 Old Northern Rd, Dural, New South Wales, 2158; Australia, Opposite Hargraves Nursery
What do you Wear? For information please click here
Each venues have a very good parking place for everyone.
Classes of Tai chi and Qigong available now:
- Monday, Castle Hill. For more details please click here,
- Tuesday, Kellyville. For more details please click here,
- Wednesday, Thornleigh. For more details please click here,
- Thursday, Dural. For more details please click here,
- Saturday, Castle Hills. For more details please click here,
- Workshop- QiGong, 6th of May 2018. More information coming soon.
- Next Workshop in coming in October. More information coming soon.
- Seniors booking, click here,
Please Print off this Form , complete it and take it with you at the first time when you come to the class.
Fees Guidelines for 2018 for Tai Chi / Qi Gong Sessions.
If you quire any class in your suburb please contact me via email.
Why do you like the Private, personal Sessions
You can ask a quote for private group fee if you like to do it with you friend(s). Ask the quotation with contact Tunde.
See you soon!