QiGong and Tai chi class at Pennant Hills
Please call me for details.
To be happy, healthy and free!
Please, come scent free in consideration for those with perfume allergies. Wear loose comfortable clothes and flat shoes suitable for exercise.
3 Key Reasons why you should be try our Tai chi / Qigong classes on Open day:
- Basically, tai chi is a series of individual movements or forms, linked together to flow smoothly from one to another. When performed with continuity, these movements involve body and trunk rotation, flexion and extension of the hips and knees, weight shifting, postural control and alignment, with and without arm coordination.
- Reduce Pain.Can Health Qigong and Tai Chi help reduce your back pain? Yes. Tai Chi is an exercise that has been gaining recognition as a way to relieve or manage neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Reduce stress. The life free from stress with less pain more positive energy and more good times ahead. But we can't just give it to you. You need to take is. You need to have that fire in your belly. That can do attitude.
Qigong can help when you have symptoms of headache, poor sleeping, stiff neck or shoulders, backaches. Tai chi increases ﬂexibility and the spring of ligaments. They are a good gentle stretch and an acupuncture treatment combined, which improves the circulation of ﬂuids and energy in the body to lessen the impact of injuries and allow more rapid healing.
The health QiGong and Tai Chi are a safety exercise system for people of all ages and fitness levels.
What do you Wear? For information please click here
Each venues have a very good parking place for everyone.
Classes of Tai chi and Qigong available now:
- Monday, Castle Hill. For more details please click here,
- Tuesday, Kellyville. For more details please click here,
- Wednesday, Thornleigh. For more details please click here,
- Thursday, Dural. For more details please click here,
- Saturday, Castle Hills. For more details please click here,
- Workshop- QiGong, 6th of May 2018. More information coming soon.
- Next Workshop in coming in October. More information coming soon.
- Seniors booking, click here,
Please Print off this Form , complete it and take it with you at the first time when you come to the class.
Fees Guidelines for 2018 for Tai Chi / Qi Gong Sessions.
If you quire any class in your suburb please contact me via email.
Why do you like the Private, personal Sessions
You can ask a quote for private group fee if you like to do it with you friend(s). Ask the quotation with contact Tunde.
Hope to see you at one of our venues soon!