QiGong and Tai chi class at Pennant Hills
Weekly Tuesday from 9.30am to 10.30am, in Pennant Hills Uniting Church
To be happy, healthy and free!
Please, come scent free in consideration for those with perfume allergies. Wear loose comfortable clothes and flat shoes suitable for exercise.
3 Key Reasons why you shouldbe try our Tai chi / Qigong classes on Open day:
- Basically, tai chi is a series of individual movements or forms, linked together to flow smoothly from one to another. When performed with continuity, these movements involve body and trunk rotation, flexion and extension of the hips and knees, weight shifting, postural control and alignment, with and without arm coordination.
- Reduce Pain.Can Health Qigong and Tai Chi help reduce your back pain? Yes. Tai Chi is an exercise that has been gaining recognition as a way to relieve or manage neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Reduce stress. The life free from stress with less pain more positive energy and more good times ahead. But we can't just give it to you. You need to take is. You need to have that fire in your belly. That can do attitude.
Qigong can help when you have symptoms of headache, poor sleeping, stiff neck or shoulders, backaches. Tai chi increases ﬂexibility and the spring of ligaments. They are a good gentle stretch and an acupuncture treatment combined, which improves the circulation of ﬂuids and energy in the body to lessen the impact of injuries and allow more rapid healing.
The health QiGong and Tai Chi are a safety exercise system for people of all ages and fitness levels.
Fees Guidelines for 2017 for Tai Chi / Qi Gong Sessions and personal training.
Each venues have a very good parking place for everyone.
Classes available now
- Monday, Castle Hill. For more details please Click here
- Monday, Kellyville. For more details please click here
- Tuesday, Pennant Hills. For more details please Click here
- Thursday, Dural. For more details please Click here
- Saturday, Castle Hills. For more details please Click here
- QiGong Workshop on 21st of May 2017. For more information please click here
- Next Workshop in coming in October. Information coming soon.
- Seniors booking, click here
Private SessionsWhen you prefer the individual help please calm me for personal training. If you like the private session in group in two, free or four friends together ask the quotation from Tunde.
Hope to see you at one of our venues soon!
Print off this Form Complete it and take it with you to the Class.
Fees Guidelines for 2017 for Tai Chi / Qi Gong Sessions.