Reiki Level II Program. Advanced Reiki Technique. PROFESSIONAL TRAINING.
Completion of Level 2 qualifies you as a Reiki Level 2 Professional Reiki Treatment Practitioner and permits you to work as a professional healer if you choose to. Course is recognised by Australian Reiki Connection professional body.
Reiki level 2 doubles your energy from level 1 and deepens your healing on an emotional and mental level, as well as the physical body. Level II Reiki connects you more deeply with your Reiki practice through the three Reiki symbols and becoming increasingly in tune with your own intuition. Distance healing is also discussed and how it is different from hands on healing, along with setting up your own practice.
Reiki Level 2 will give you the tools to clear and balance energies of the past and future. You will receive three sacred Reiki symbols. These powerful symbols can be used to energize your body, clear past lives or trauma, and magnetize positive energy for the future.
You can apply the Reiki level 2 symbols to cleanse your home or office, empower your business cards or website, and send Reiki for successful public speaking events and more.
Why Study Reiki Level 2?
- Reiki level 2 doubles your energy from level 1 and deepens your healing on an emotional and mental level, as well as the physical body.
- Access a deeper understanding of the secondary limb chakras to strengthen client healing.
- Access manifesting tools using Reiki symbols.
- Completion of Level 2 qualifies you as a Reiki Level 2 Practitioner and permits you to work as a professional healer if you choose to.
- Increase your own vibration through deep self-healing.
You will learn:
- 3 sacred Reiki II symbols – their meanings and how to use them for Level 2 healing;
- Scan, cleanse & balance the Aura and Chakra for energy;
- Harmonise emotions and thoughts of the past, present & future;
- Distant Healing, send Reiki across space and time;
- Manifest and empower goals using Reiki;
- Practice to use of the 3 sacred Reiki II symbols;
- How to set up a professional practice;
- Professional conduct and ethics.
You will receive 2 days workshop in group sessions with Master Teacher:
- Start with meditation;
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level 2 sacred attunement;
- Three Reiki Level 2 sacred symbols;
- A personal set of Chakra Crystals;
- Your Reiki lineage showing your training is a direct descendant of Grand Master Mikao Usui;
- Certification qualifying you as Reiki Level II professional healer;
- Learning hand positions and practicing Reiki Treatments how to treat yourself and friends;
- A hard copy manual of the Level II/Okuden Workshop;
You will be certified the 2nd Level Certificate of Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki as a Reiki Level 2 professional practitioner on the 21st day at Energy Share.
Who Can Register?
- Reiki Level 1 students from all styles of Reiki who graduated before min. 3 months than the marked workshop date. *conditions apply.
- Reiki 2 and Master Practitioners who have been attuned with other Reiki styles and are not familiar with the Level 2 hand positions. *
- Level 2 practitioners wishing to take their Master certificate in 2020, but have not received our level 2 training.*
- Level 2 practitioners trained with Tunde Takacs, wanting to refresh their skills receive 50% off the course fee!
* Reiki students must be a attuned to level 1 by a teacher who's lineage is from Mikao Usui Sensi.
Pre-Requisite: Reiki Level 1 Certification 3 month prior.
Become A Certified Traditional Usui Reiki Professional Practitioner. Enroll Today!
Venue- Chainmail Cres, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia (number share by booking)
Bookings are essential. We are prefer the small group.
Investment: $570 (Payment can make to bank account or You can pay for via Credit / Debit Card online. (PayPal’s standard fee is 2.9% )
Available workshop for your booking: (Please note that all booking option close before one day the marked date.)
|27th and 28th July 2019||2 days / Saturday from 11 to 19 and
Sunday from 9 to 17
|7th and 8th September 2019||2 days / Saturday from 11 to 19 and
Sunday from 9 to 17
|16th and 17th November 2019||2 days / Saturday from 11 to 19 and
Sunday from 9 to 17
What do you bring - Please bring
- your Own pillows if possible;
- a yoga mat (if you like to sit on the floor), a light blanket;
- yours firs course folder in Level1 book;
- food and drink for day;
- Notepad & pen.
Wear comfortable clothes.
What is the next steps:
- Welcome back to any another Reiki Level 2 course as a volunteer. (Please check it with Tunde)
- Join our Reiki Community and be pampered by your healer friends at the Healing circle;
- Continue to a Reiki Practitioner and Master / Teacher, become a qualified Master Practitioner;
For inquiry please contact Tunde