Saturday Tai chi and Qigong classes at Castle Hill
To be happy, healthy and free!
Time - from 8.30 am to 9.30 am
This class is open to all ages and levels of experience. Even though it is called a beginners class, in Qigong there are not really any levels but there is a level of depth you will experience.... the more you do the practice the more you become aware of its profound health benefits and you will also notice a shift in your healing abilities and intuitive awareness. Tai Chi has different level but no worries about it.
What is happening during out training?
The training build up with three generally systems. Usually mixed the Tai chi and Qiqong movement focus for group body problems.
1. nice warm up "exercise"
2. study the term marked form
3. coal down with meditation, and do Qigong movement.
Come and enjoy the group Tai chi / QiGong experience for the powerful healing effects and also the social contact. All new people are very welcome to join the group.
Venue - Restore Church, 47 Britannia Rd, Castle Hill, NSW 2154
Each venues have a very good parking place for everyone.
Classes available now
- Monday, Castle Hill. For more details please Click here
- Tuesday, Kellyville. For more details please click here
- Tuesday, Pennant Hills. For more details please Click here
- Thursday, Dural. For more details please Click here
- Saturday, Castle Hills. For more details please Click here
- QiGong Workshop on 21st of May 2017. For more information please click here
- Next Workshop in coming in October. Information coming soon.
- Seniors booking, click here
Private Sessions When you prefer the individual help please calm me for personal training. If you like the private session in group in two, free or four friends together ask the quotation from Tunde.
Hope to see you at one of our venues soon!