Wednesday Tai chi and Qigong classes at Thornleigh, in Hawkins-Hall
IMPORTANT NOTE NO training on Anzac Day, Public Holiday. Thank you
To be happy, healthy and free!
Time - from 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm
This class is open to all ages and levels of experience. All welcome to learn and practice TAI CHI and QIGONG in friendly group at Tundeworld or in mobile PRIVATE one-on-one lessons to suit you at a time and your location. Authentic forms taught by experienced and qualified instructor Tunde.
What is your Health Benefits of Tai Chi, Qigong?
When practiced regularly, a tai chi and qigong workout routine will provide several physical and mental benefits. In order to correctly perform tai chi, you must be able to smoothly transition from one movement to another and successfully hold each position for an extended period of time. You can read more with click here.
What is happening during out training?
The training build up with three generally systems. Usually mixed the Tai chi and Qiqong movement focus for group body problems.
1. nice warm up "exercise"
2. study the term marked form
3. coal down with meditation, and do Qigong movement.
Come and enjoy the group Tai chi / QiGong experience for the powerful healing effects and also the social contact. All new people are very welcome to join the group. For booking please click here
What do you Wear? For information please click here
Classes of Tai chi and Qigong available now:
- Monday, Castle Hill. For more details please click here,
- Tuesday, Kellyville. For more details please click here,
- Wednesday, Thornleigh. For more details please click here,
- Thursday, Dural. For more details please click here,
- Saturday, Castle Hills. For more details please click here,
- Workshop- QiGong, 6th of May 2018. More information coming soon.
- Next Workshop in coming in October. More information coming soon.
- Seniors booking, click here,
Please Print off this Form , complete it and take it with you at the first time when you come to the class.
Fees Guidelines for 2018 for Tai Chi / Qi Gong Sessions.
If you quire any class in your suburb please contact me via email.
Why do you like the Private, personal Sessions
You can ask a quote for private group fee if you like to do it with you friend(s). Ask the quotation with contact Tunde.
See you soon!