Tunde-World group and privateclasses of Tai chi and Qigong run in Sydney.
All Classes re-open on 12 February 2018
Welcome at Tundeworld where your life will be happy, healthy and free.
ENJOY YOURS FIRST Tai chi and Qigong CLASS FOR FREE .
Come and experience with us how simple and enjoyable Tai Chi and Health Qigong can be! Feel the benefits in your everyday health and well-being by feeling energized and relaxed. Wear loose comfortable clothes and flat shoes suitable for exercise. Please come scent free in consideration for those with perfume allergies.
What do you Wear? For information please click here
Each venues have a very good parking place for everyone.
Classes of Tai chi and Qigong available now:
- Monday, Castle Hill. For more details please click here,
- Tuesday, Kellyville. For more details please click here,
- Wednesday, Thornleigh. For more details please click here,
- Thursday, Dural. For more details please click here,
- Saturday, Castle Hills. For more details please click here,
- Workshop, QiGong, 6th of May 2018. Click here for information.
- Next Workshop in coming in October. More information coming soon.
- Seniors booking, click here,
Please Print off this Form , complete it and take it with you at the first time when you come to the class.
Fees Guidelines for 2018 for Tai Chi / Qi Gong Sessions.
If you quire any class in your suburb please contact me via email.
Why do you like the Private, personal Sessions
You can ask a quote for private group fee if you like to do it with you friend(s). Ask the quotation with contact Tunde.
Terms in 2018
12 February - 22 April 2018 (10 weeks)
23 April - 1 July (10 weeks)
2 July - 9 September (10 weeks)
10 September - 18 November (10 weeks )
19 November - 23 December (5 weeks)
Warm up routine
Includes Knee Activation, Kidney/Internal Organs Activation and some block opening Qigong movements.
- Ma Wang Dui Dao Yi Shu (Guiding Qi), 12 movements;
- Daoyin Yangsheng Gong Shi Er Fa - Mind leading, 12 movements;
- Yi Jin Jing(Tendon-Muscle Strengthening Exercises)12 movements;
- Tai Chi For Relaxation - 8 Forms.
Tai Chi routines
- Tai Chi Ball,6 Forms;
- Traditional Yang Style, 8 Forms;
- Traditional Yang Style, 12 Forms;
- Traditional Yang Style, 28 Forms.
Cool down routine
Calming Form, Collecting Energy, Self Body Massage, Releasing Blocked Energy with tapping the full body and drop all negative energy.