Important message for everyone! No class when I am participating in the 13th Hongkong International Wushu Competition and Chinese Wushu Duanwei Overseas Evaluation will be held in Hong Kong Kowloon Bay Convention and Exhibition Centre from 19th–25th August 2018.
Welcome at Tundeworld where your life will be happy, healthy and free.
ENJOY YOURS FIRST Tai chi and Qigong CLASS FOR FREE .
This class is open to all ages and levels of experience. All welcome to learn and practice TAI CHI and QIGONG in friendly group at Tundeworld or in mobile PRIVATE one-on-one lessons to suit you at a time and your location. Authentic forms taught by experienced and qualified instructor Tunde.
Come and experience with us how simple and enjoyable Tai Chi and Health Qigong can be! Feel the benefits in your everyday health and well-being by feeling energized and relaxed. Wear loose comfortable clothes and flat shoes suitable for exercise. Please come scent free in consideration for those with perfume allergies. It would be nice if you are at the class before 5-10 minutes than the session is starting. You have the time for have chat with practitioners.
What do you like to wear when practicing Tai Chi? For information please click here
Parking - Each venues have a very good parking place for everyone.
Please find your Classes, workshop, Reiki or Meditation group near to you at Tundeworld:
Regular Tai chi and Qigong sessions:
- Monday, Castle Hill. For more details please click here,
- Monday Qigong, Castle Hill. For more details please click here
- Tuesday, Kellyville - Qigong. For more details please click here,
- Wednesday, Dural - Qigong. For more details please click here,
- Wednesday, Thornleigh. For more details please click here,
- Thursday, Dural. For more details please click here,
- Saturday, Castle Hills. For more details please click here,
- Reiki Share on Thursday, for more details please click here
- Reiki Share on Sunday, for more details please click here click here
- Seniors booking, click here,
- School Holiday Program. For more information click here
- Meditation classes, click here
- Workshop - QiGong, 6th of May 2018. Fore more information click here .
I would like share some important information for you.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Please Print off this Form , complete it and take it with you at the first time when you come to the class.
- Fees Guidelines for 2018 for Tai Chi / Qi Gong Sessions.
If you quire any class in your suburb please contact me via email.
If you quire any class in your suburb please contact me via email. Why works Private session very well? Private, personal Sessions You can ask a quote for private group fee if you like to do it with you friend(s). Ask the quotation with contact Tunde.
Terms in 2018
12 February - 22 April 2018 (10 weeks)
23 April - 1 July (10 weeks)
2 July - 9 September (10 weeks)
10 September - 18 November (10 weeks )
19 November - 23 December (5 weeks)
Warm up routine
Includes Knee Activation, Kidney/Internal Organs Activation and some block opening Qigong movements.
- Ma Wang Dui Dao Yi Shu (Guiding Qi), 12 movements;
- Daoyin Yangsheng Gong Shi Er Fa - Mind leading, 12 movements;
- Yi Jin Jing(Tendon-Muscle Strengthening Exercises)12 movements;
- Tai Chi For Relaxation - 8 Forms.
Tai Chi routines
- Tai Chi Ball,6 Forms;
- Traditional Yang Style, 8 Forms;
- Traditional Yang Style, 12 Forms;
- Traditional Yang Style, 28 Forms.
Cool down routine
Calming Form, Collecting Energy, Self Body Massage, Releasing Blocked Energy with tapping the full body and drop all negative energy.