Welcome Spring, I feel it!
Even though for many winter still seems to have a hold on us, soon enough we will be feeling that beautiful spring sunshine on our faces. I love the changing of the seasons, whichever you’re changing to, a change in seasons marks an energetic shift in our environment and in ourselves. There are so many things we can do to mentally, physically, and spiritually prepare ourselves for this change of the season.
Welcome Spring with these events:
* New Term4 in 2019. Important for Saturday class. On Saturday the 14th of Sept church community has a christening in the hall, at 9.30am. We will use the back hall like last time.
* Women's health week 2-9/09/2019
* Moon festival 15/09/2019
* Healing for World Peace 21/09/2019
* Healing Circle 5th and 19th /096/2019
* Reiki Level 1 for Beginner. Open your psychic senses. Heal yourself, use on plants animals family members and loved ones. Learn how to use this amazing energy to benefit yourself and others. Be inspired and empowered, and learn from the heart.💗 28/09/2019
*Reiki Level 2 16th and 17th /11/2019
* Tai Chi, Wushu Qigong in Today’s World 21-22/09/2019
Practitioner training T-shirt is available for spring, summer and autumn. It is nice if every one wear the same T-shirt as a martial arts uniform.
Here are a few that I do, which help me feel so great:
- Connect with yourself by connecting with nature. One of the great parts of spring is we can be outside more and it’s enjoyable! I love going for practice Qigong and Tai chi outside and breathing the fresh air. I find this is a great way to clear my head, connect with nature, and feel gratitude for a new season, and a new day.
- Flowers make me happy. When I see the influx of beautiful flowers on the street, in the bush I know Spring must be right around the corner. I make a point to bring some sort of flowers or plants into my living space. Plants or flowers bring life and a new vibrant energy into your space. Choose something that uplifts and inspires you. Bonus for finding a bloom that smells beautiful as well!
- Clear out the old. Go through your closet and clear out anything that you feel you absolutely will not use anymore. You can even make two piles, one to keep for next winter and one to give away. There is nothing more energizing for me as finally putting away my winter coat for the season!
- Eat with the seasons. Another amazing part of a new time of year means new produce that’s in season! Check out your local farmers market or produce section and see what’s back in stock. Strawberries from Dural farms gets me to fly.
- Let go of what isn’t serving you. Spring-time is like a rebirth. What would you like to let go of in your life? Take some time now to sit in reflection, journal, and contemplate what you’re ready to leave behind, and what you would like to call in to your life.
What are some rituals you do to call in new seasons of life? Let me know in the comments below, and Happy Spring!
Wishing you a wonderful spring season full of happiness and good times!