Introduction of Tunde Takacs
Once upon a time when Tunde worked in an office she had terrible back pain, head-aches and she was continuously tired. As she knows her body, she noticed that it was in really bad condition. She knew that she had to do some sort of exercise. She knew that the time was now!
Tunde started to visit some Tai chi clubs and exercise classes to find the best teacher master, what she wanted to learn and which one will help her. Finally, she found a tai chi school, did weekly group exercises and practiced daily by myself. When she kept my daily and weekly routine, her back pain was gone but sometimes when she was lazy and said she will practice tomorrow, her back pain came straight back.
After realising how and why these situations occurred, Tunde came to the conclusion that if she did her Tai Chi and Qigong exercises daily, she had no back problems. Tunde experienced an increase in her energy levels through the practice of Tai chi and Qigong. She gained the ability to focus better and noticed that her health had improved. Her back returned to normal, and her stress levels decreased.
Acquiring this knowledge and understanding of the potential and benefits of this art, she felt it important to share this experience to everyone and help them. Tunde has been learning and teaching Tai chi and Qigong for many years with lots of very good feed-back. See on Testimonials
Tunde has been studying and practicing Tai Chi and Qigong since 2010 under International Health Qigong Federation Programs, Dr Paul Lam - Tai Chi for Health Programs and with Master Alice Bei Dong and many other Tai Chi masters. She is committed to teach Tai Chi and Qigong as a life journey to spread her knowledge of the many health benefits to a wider population.
Her mission focus now is to inspire, educate and facilitate healing on all levels – emotional, mental, spiritual, physical and soul in a daily life.
Tunde has been focusing on broadening her set of qualifications to be able to provide a more colourful spectrum of support. These are few qualifications, training courses and competitions below that Tunde has done in the past.
Tunde healing past way started with my IVF project. It has been started with Prananadi when it has shifted up her energy level and opened the blocks with daily self-healing and with her masters three times a week. Her lovely son arrived and her received the Prananadi Master level attunement. Thank you!
Tunde was opened to learn the Usui Reiki and has been helping lots of people to take them next step for healing and shifting.
She decided to offer small group, live videoconference trainings to make traditional Reiki training accessible to people who cannot find a local teacher and class that are meaningful to them and to those restricted by health or lifestyle needs.
Tunde accredited in:
- Level 3 Advance Instructor with the ITQF (International Taiji and Qigong Federation), 2022
- Tai Chi for Osteoporosis Instructor, 2020
- 3rd Duan Wei, Health Qigong Duan Diplomas, since 2018. (Duan Wei, International Qualification System administered by Chinese Health Qigong Association (CHQA) under the International Health Qigong Federation (IHQF)
- International Tai chi Chinese Wushu Duanwei System Passport. Awarded First level Wei International Qualification System by Chinese Wushu Association, 2018,
- Tai chi – Qigong Instructor, 2014.
Although has been involved with the Alternative healing side of things for a while (since 2000) now and Tunde absolutely LOVEs to combine these powerful modalities!
- Prananadi (Master) since 2004,
- Usui Reiki (Master-teacher) since 2017,
- Akasic Record Healing (practitioner) since 2019,
- Certified Diploma Forensic Healer practitioner since 2020,
- Meditation (Teacher ), since 2018,
- Healing Circle facilitator, since 2018.
Tunde an International qualified instructor of Health Qigong and Yang style Tai Chi. Her experience as a natural healing therapist comes from the following fields: Master Pranic Healer of Prananadi (Tibetan Reiki ) , a Teachers Master Practitioner of Usually Reiki. Referred ARC (Australian Reiki Connection (ARC)) /AARP (Association of Australian Reiki Professionals (AARP).
Tunde also a Meditation Teacher.
Tunde is a healing specialist has developed a broad choice of treatment options that bring optimal outcomes for patients with a wide variety of needs and various health concerns.
* Instructor of "Tai chi for Osteoporosis since 2020. This program is a special program designed by Dr Paul Lam
* Diploma of Forensic Healing System.
2019 - Have been learning to healing with Akashic Record
2018 - Master Teacher of Usui Reiki
2014 - Instructor of Health Qigong and Yang style Tai Chi
2004 - Master Pranic Healer of Pranandi.
|Master Zhu Jing Yuan|
2018 - 13th Hong Kong International Wushu Competition between 20 – 24 August 2018: Came home with one Gold, performed Health Qigong - Daoyin Yangsheng Gong Shier Fa, one gold performed Yang’s. Trad. Taijiquan and one gold performed Trad Sword - Gold.
2018 - TCAA Open Tai Chi Championships - Team Tai Chi Quan Group - Gold, Traditional Qian Yang Adult2, Female - Silver
2016 - Tunde receiving a 'SILVER' medal for her Individual Tai Chi Fan at 2016 Oceania Kung Fu Wushu Championships on her first Tai chi competition.
Experience/education relates to Tunde-World 'program
- Akasic Record Healing Mentor Program
- Forensic Healing 7-Day Live Diploma Workshop (February - Melbourne, July - Sydney, November - Virtual)
2019 - Tunde was trained in Wu Qin Xi (Five Animals Qigong) with Master Faye Yip.
2018 - Tunde was trained in Tai Ji Yang Sheng Zhang - Tai Chi Stick with Professor Liu XiaoLei and with Master Zhu Jing Yuan of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association, organized by TCA in Melbourne.
2018 - Tunde was trained in Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong Shi Er Fa 12-Step Daoyin Health Preservation Exercises (12 Step Yang Sheng Health Preservation Exercises) with Professor Liu XiaoLei and with Master Zhu Jing Yuan of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association organized by TCA in Melbourne.
2018 - Tunde was trained in Health Qigong Routines with Dr Larissa Koroleva. She has a broad knowledge and experience in Wushu coaching, competitions and administration. She was a member of the National Australian Team in various roles and served on the Traditional Wushu Committee of the International Wushu Federation. She also coached the NSW teams successfully performing in overseas competitions.
2016 - Tunde was trained in Da Wu with with Professor Hua Hua of the Chinese Health Qigong Association'.
|Master Fay Yip|
|Professor Hua Hua||Professor Yulin Wang|
2015 - Tunde have been training traditional Tai Chi with Master Alice Bei Dong. She has been awarded 8th Dan by the Wushu Association in China.
2014 - Tunde became a Tai Chi / Qigong Student of 'Group Exercise Professional Instructors Course' with the Tai Chi Fitness Australia School, credited by TCFAA (Tai Chi Fitness of Australia Association); CMASA (Chinese Medicine Acupuncture Society of Australia); IYTCCA (International Yang style Tai Chi in China Association), CHQA(Chinese Health Qigong Association).
2013 - Tunde had a training of Yi Jin Jing with Professor Wei Kong the of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association'.
2012 - Tunde had a training of Tai Chi Rod with Professor Yulin Wang of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association'.
2012 - Tunde had a training of 12 Method of Healing Chi with Professor Yulin Wang of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association'.
Prof Zeng Weihong And Tunde
2010 - She is became a Tai Chi Qigong student of Master Susan Chang - founder of the 'Tai Chi Fitness Australia School'.
Tunde-World runs face to face as well as Tunde is offering online (via Zoom). I am sharing some experience below:
- Group Exercise Instructor with Fernwood Gym, since 2017,
- Group Exercise Instructor with Activity program by Ku-ring-gai Council, since, 2019
- I am the founder of Tunde-World.
Outside work from Tunde-world:
* Sport Aquatic Centre, Gymnasium Road, Macquarie University, Program - Tai chi
* Vacation Program of Ku-ring-gai Council, Program - Tai chi
2019 - Active Program - St. Ives (still), Program - Tai chi and Qigong ;
2018 - Sri Om Care, Program - Tai chi
2018 - Fernwood Fitness, Hornsby - touch Tai chi and Qigong (still);
2015 - Tai Chi Ball sessions in Thomas Pattison School at North Rocks (RIDBC) with deaf students, Program - Tai chi ball;
2014 - Tai Chi Fitness Australia, Program - Tai chi
A member of:
- Instructor member with the ITQF (International Taiji and Qigong Federation)
- Teaching Member / Professional Reiki Treatment Practitioner Reiki Teacher
- Member of the Australian Reiki Connection Inc. (ARC) the Association of Australian Reiki Professionals (My Reiki students can also have the option of gaining the international certification for Reiki)
- Wushu Council Australia
- TCAA, Tai Chi Association of Australia
- NSW Chin Woo Athletics Association
I am excited to help you and work with you for your life challenges, changes.
Look forward to seeing you soon. 🤗🦋