Tunde is an International qualified instructor of Health Qigong and Yang style Tai Chi. Her experience as a natural healing therapist comes from the following fields: Master Pranic Healer of Prananadi (Tibetan Reiki ) , a Teachers Master Practitioner of Usually Reiki. Tunde also a Meditation Teacher.
Tunde has been studying and practicing Tai Chi and Qigong since 2010 under International Health Qigong Federation Programs, Dr Paul Lam - Tai Chi for Health Programs and with Master Alice Bei Dong and many other Tai Chi masters. She is committed to teach Tai Chi and Qigong as a life journey to spread her knowledge of the many health benefits to a wider population.
Tunde has been focusing on broadening her set of qualifications to be able to provide a more colourful spectrum of support, to inspire, educate and facilitate healing on all levels – emotional, mental, spiritual, physical and soul in a daily life.. These are few qualifications, training courses and competitions below that Tunde has done in the past.
Tunde facilitating a Reiki I, II, III training, Reiki Coaching, Reiki share courses in Canberra and in Sydney throughout the year. Her lineage is Usui Reiki Ryoho, a traditional Japanese line starting with Mikao Usui through to Mrs Takata, Joan Willoughby.
She is honoured to be able to teach the traditional Japanese form, Usui Reiki Ryoho, reflecting practices taught by Mikao Usui.
Tunde committed to actively continuing my own personal practices, deepening my inners learnings, connections, using traditional methods and teachings into the Reiki system. This enables me to provide further teachings and guidance to students.
Her workshops are infused with practical, theory and a deep knowledge of the Reiki practice.
Once you’ve completed the course, you will be eligible to apply for an official Reiki associations, Australian Reiki Connection.
Tunde has been involved with the Alternative healing side of things for a while (since 2000) now and Tunde absolutely LOVEs to combine these powerful modalities!
Tunde is a student at Natural Energies College on these two courses Advanced Practitioner in Holistic Counselling and Advanced Practitioner in Complementary Therapies at Natural Energies College.
In 2010 Tunde established Tunde-World as a creative outlet for her work with Tai chi, Qigong and Reiki. After that she Meditation and Holistic Counselling with more modalities.
Tunde-World' in collaboration with Vitaly Club and NSW government of "Staying Active" programs runs in 2022-2023.
The Tunde-World have been approached by the Centre for Health, Exercise and Sports Medicine at the University of Melbourne seeking input from Tai Chi Instructors in relation to the conduct of research into Tai Chi for people with knee or hip osteoarthritis in 2023.
- Bachelor in Human Resources, 2002.
Tai chi and Qigong:
- Level 3 Advance Instructor with the ITQF (International Taiji and Qigong Federation), 2022
- Tai Chi for Osteoporosis Instructor, 2020. This program is a special program designed by Dr Paul Lam
- 3rd Duan Wei, Health Qigong Duan Diplomas, since 2018. (Duan Wei, International Qualification System administered by Chinese Health Qigong Association (CHQA) under the International Health Qigong Federation (IHQF)
- International Tai chi Chinese Wushu Duanwei System Passport. Awarded First level Wei International Qualification System by Chinese Wushu Association, 2018,
- Tai chi – Qigong Instructor, 2014.
- Prananadi (Master) since 2004,
- Usui Reiki ( Reiki Master-teacher) licensed Healers since 2017,
- Have been learning Akashic Record Healing (practitioner) since 2019,
- Meditation (Teacher ), since 2018,
- Healing Circle facilitator, since 2018,
- Certified Diploma Forensic Healer practitioner since 2020,
- She is a student at Natural Energies College on these two courses Advanced Practitioner in Holistic Counselling and Advanced Practitioner in Complementary Therapies at Natural Energies College 2021-2023,
- Working with Children Check
- Instructor member with the ITQF (International Taiji and Qigong Federation)
- Teaching Member / Professional Reiki Treatment Practitioner & Reiki Teacher
-Member of the Australian Reiki Connection Inc. (ARC) the Association of Australian Reiki Professionals (My Reiki students can also have the option of gaining the international certification for Reiki) Member Since: 21st October 2018
- TCAA, Tai Chi Association of Australia
Tunde is excited to help you and work with you for your life challenges, changes.
Look forward to seeing you soon. 🤗🦋
|Master Zhu Jing Yuan|
2018 - 13th Hong Kong International Wushu Competition between 20 – 24 August 2018: Came home with one Gold, performed Health Qigong - Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong Shier Fa, one gold performed Yang’s. Trad. Taijiquan and one gold performed Trad Sword - Gold.
2018 - TCAA Open Tai Chi Championships - Team Tai Chi Quan Group - Gold, Traditional Qian Yang Adult2, Female - Silver
2016 - Tunde receiving a 'SILVER' medal for her Individual Tai Chi Fan at 2016 Oceania Kung Fu Wushu Championships on her first Tai chi competition.
Experience/education relates to Tunde-World 'program
- Student on these two courses Advanced Practitioner in Holistic Counselling and Advanced Practitioner in Complementary Therapies at Natural Energies College.
- Akashic Record Healing Mentor Program
- Forensic Healing 7-Day Live Diploma Workshop (February - Melbourne, July - Sydney, November - Virtual)
2019 - Tunde was trained in Wu Qin Xi (Five Animals Qigong) with Master Faye Yip.
2018 - Tunde was trained in Tai Ji Yang Sheng Zhang - Tai Chi Stick with Professor Liu Xiao Lei and with Master Zhu Jing Yuan of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association, organized by TCA in Melbourne.
2018 - Tunde was trained in Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong Shi Er Fa 12-Step Dao Yin Health Preservation Exercises (12 Step Yang Sheng Health Preservation Exercises) with Professor Liu Xiao Lei and with Master Zhu Jing Yuan of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association organized by TCA in Melbourne.
2018 - Tunde was trained in Health Qigong Routines with Dr Larissa Koroleva. She has a broad knowledge and experience in Wushu coaching, competitions and administration. She was a member of the National Australian Team in various roles and served on the Traditional Wushu Committee of the International Wushu Federation. She also coached the NSW teams successfully performing in overseas competitions.
2016 - Tunde was trained in Da Wu with with Professor Hua Hua of the Chinese Health Qigong Association'.
|Master Fay Yip|
|Professor Hua Hua||Professor Yulin Wang|
2015 - Tunde have been training traditional Tai Chi with Master Alice Bei Dong. She has been awarded 8th Dan by the Wushu Association in China.
2014 - Tunde became a Tai Chi / Qigong Student of 'Group Exercise Professional Instructors Course' with the Tai Chi Fitness Australia School, credited by TCFAA (Tai Chi Fitness of Australia Association); CMASA (Chinese Medicine Acupuncture Society of Australia); IYTCCA (International Yang style Tai Chi in China Association), CHQA(Chinese Health Qigong Association).
2013 - Tunde had a training of Yi Jin Jing with Professor Wei Kong the of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association'.
2012 - Tunde had a training of Tai Chi Rod with Professor Yulin Wang of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association'.
2012 - Tunde had a training of 12 Method of Healing Chi with Professor Yulin Wang of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association'.
Prof Zeng Weihong and Tunde
2010 - She is became a Tai Chi Qigong student of Master Susan Chang - founder of the 'Tai Chi Fitness Australia School'.
Tunde-World runs face to face as well as Tunde is offering online (via Zoom). I am sharing some experience below:
- Pymble Ladies’ College – Vision Valley Campus
- Staying Active programs for Vitaly Club. It is providers for Allied Health in NSW was selected by the Australian Government.
- Sport Aquatic Centre, Gymnasium Road, Macquarie University, Program - Tai chi
- Vacation Program of Ku-ring-gai Council, Program - Tai chi
2019 - Ku-ring-gai Council, Active Program - St. Ives (still), Program - Tai chi and Qigong ;
2018 - Sri Om Care, Program - Tai chi
2017 - 2022 Fernwood Fitness, Hornsby - touch Tai chi and Qigong (still);
2015 - Tai Chi Ball sessions in Thomas Pattison School at North Rocks (RIDBC) with deaf students, Program - Tai chi ball;
2014 - Tai Chi Fitness Australia, Program - Tai chi
Why Tunde started to learn Tai chi and Qigong and how she met with energy healing systems?
Once upon a time when Tunde worked in an office she had terrible back pain, head-aches and she was continuously tired. As she knows her body, she noticed that it was in really bad condition. She knew that she had to do some sort of exercise. She knew that the time was now!
Tunde started to visit some Tai chi clubs and exercise classes to find the best teacher master, what she wanted to learn and which one will help her. Finally, she found a tai chi school, did weekly group exercises and practiced daily by myself. When she kept my daily and weekly routine, her back pain was gone but sometimes when she was lazy and said she will practice tomorrow, her back pain came straight back.
After realising how and why these situations occurred, Tunde came to the conclusion that if she did her Tai Chi and Qigong exercises daily, she had no back problems. Tunde experienced an increase in her energy levels through the practice of Tai chi and Qigong. She gained the ability to focus better and noticed that her health had improved. Her back returned to normal, and her stress levels decreased.
Acquiring this knowledge and understanding of the potential and benefits of this art, she felt it important to share this experience to everyone and help them. Tunde has been learning and teaching Tai chi and Qigong for many years with lots of very good feed-back. See on Testimonials