During this difficult time, it's important to continue looking after your physical and mental health. Are you suffering emotionally and physically from the lockdowns and pandemic? The time is now to connect the mind-body and to reduce COVID-19 stress with Reiki.
Reiki, a Japanese energy-based healing technique. It is a method of healing that involves balancing and restoring the body's natural energies for the purposes of increasing vitality, balancing emotions, and improving health. Reiki is trending among the Integrative and Complementary Therapies programs of so many hospitals. Reiki is deeply relaxing and can help with many physical and emotional concerns including pain, anxiety, depression and more. Reiki is just one of several of the mind-body offerings at Tunde-World that can help people cope with stress during this time of great uncertainty and anxiety.
Generally understood as hands-on therapy, during the pandemic, it has gone online. Cosmic energy is available in abundance. It is not affected by space, time or distance. Healing can be done by channeling the energy and redirecting it to the receiver. My clients have doubled in numbers. The acceptance is increasing,” according to Tunde, Professional Reiki Treatment Practitioner & Reiki Teacher.
- Results are usually permanent.
- Gain confidence, clarity, power and control back in your life.
- This session should facilitate your healing on all levels – emotional, mental, spiritual, physical and soul.
- Sessions last 60 minutes, for a very low investment of AUD$88
The testimonials below do not depict any pictures nor names of clients due to privacy reasons yet the testimonials are true:
"I feel a lot calmer and am sleeping much better. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night. " Peter⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
"I was grateful for Tunde's wonderful skills when experiencing serious illness. I believe the powerful Reiki she delivered greatly enhanced my energy, relaxation and natural healing process." Avril ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Highly-discounted 1:1 healing Reiki session(s) via Zoom.
- Minors under the age of 18 years old have also been affected by the lockdowns and we can work with them as well. We have separate sessions for adults and minors. Adults welcome attend to the session for support.
Day and evening sessions available. Start getting results in your first session. Upon your booking and payment, you will receive an email with your Zoom link.