Tai chi and Qigong exercise program for better life. All welcome to learn and practice TAI CHI and QIGONG in a friendly group by Tunde.
Class starts on 1st of June 2023
* Program - Tai chi and Qigong
* Day - contact Tunde
* Time - contact Tunde
* Venue - Nellie Hall , Chinner Cres, Melba ACT 2615
(You can look for "North Belconnen Community Hall Association" on google maps. Otherwise, you can look for Melba shops - the Hall is on the left hand side as you enter the main car park. Maps)
* Parking - Venues has a very good parking place for everyone.
This class is open to all ages and levels of experience.
Why you should try Tai chi and Qigong?
* Harmonized mind and body
* Improved balance and posture
* Increase your energy
* Reduce stress & tension
Even though it is called a beginners class, we learn Tai chi and Qigong for better life. Focus on what we can do. For example if you need a chair you available to do it in sitting position. We not need any previous experience.... the more you do the practice the more you become aware of its profound health benefits.
You will notice a shift in your healing abilities and intuitive awareness. Read how people feel after them session
1 / Book your first class ...
2/ Read all information of fees, clothes, when do you arrive etc. by clicking here
See you soon!💞
What we do in this 60 minutes?
The training build up with three generally systems. Usually mixed the Tai chi and Qiqong movement focus for group body problems.
- Warm up routine
- Includes Knee Activation, Kidney/Internal Organs Activation and some block opening Qigong movements.
Qigong routines (each terms is changes)
- Ba Duan Jin (8 Pieces of Silk)
- Ma Wang Dui Dao Yi Shu (Guiding Qi), 12 movements;
- Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong Shi Er Fa - Mind leading, 12 movements;
- Yi Jin Jing (Tendon-Muscle Strengthening Exercises) 12 movements;
- Tai Ji Yang Sheng Zhang (Tai Chi Rod for Wellbeing);
Tai Chi routines
- Tai Chi Ball;
- Tai chi for Osteoporosis
- Tai chi beginner routine:8 Forms 12 Forms,10 Forms,15 steps. (Each term you will learn a new routine);
- Bafa Wubu of Tai Chi, Eight Methods and Five Steps
- Tai chi for relaxation;
- Weight lose program;
- Tai chi fan.
Cool down routine - Calming Form, Collecting Energy, Self Body Massage, Releasing Blocked Energy with tapping the full body and drop all negative energy.
Come and enjoy our group Tai chi / QiGong class for the powerful healing effects and also the social contact. All people are very welcome to join the group.
Bring your friend and enjoy together.
More classes is coming in the evening and weekend times. We are looking forward to receive your prefer time. in Canberra, Belconnen, etc. We are happy to received your recommending day and time. If you quire any class in your suburb please contact me via email. The private session works very well also? Private, personal Sessions
Welcome to receive your email to ask a quote for private session.
See you soon!
If you have any question contact Tunde via email