Tai chi and Qigong exercise program for better life. All welcome to learn and practice TAI CHI and QIGONG in a friendly group by Tunde. If the weather is nice we are staying outside and enjoy this beautiful park.
* Program: Tai chi and Qigong
* Day: Mondays
* Time - 11:30 -12:30am
* Venue - Canberra Seniors Club 10 Watson St, Turner ACT 2612
* Parking - Venues has a very good parking place for everyone.
1/If you are member of the Canberra Seniors Club, please call 📞(02) 6248 9509 📞
2/If you are not member, please book your first class by clicking here
*Read all information of fees, clothes, when do you arrive etc. by clicking here Bring your Information Form to the first session with you.
See you soon!💞
Why you should try Tai chi and Qigong?
* Harmonized mind and body
* Improved balance and posture
* Increase your energy
* Reduce stress & tension
Even though it is called a beginners class, we learn Tai chi and Qigong for better life. Focus on what we can do. For example if you need a chair you available to do it in sitting position. We not need any previous experience.... the more you do the practice the more you become aware of its profound health benefits.
You will notice a shift in your healing abilities and intuitive awareness. Read how people feel after them session
What we do in this 60 minutes?
The training build up with three generally systems. Usually mixed the Tai chi and Qiqong movement focus for group body problems.
- Warm up routine
- Includes Knee Activation, Kidney/Internal Organs Activation and some block opening Qigong movements.
Qigong routines (each terms is changes):
- Ba Duan Jin (8 Pieces of Silk)
- Ma Wang Dui Dao Yi Shu (Guiding Qi), 12 movements;
- Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong Shi Er Fa - Mind leading, 12 movements;
- Yi Jin Jing (Tendon-Muscle Strengthening Exercises) 12 movements;
- Tai Ji Yang Sheng Zhang (Tai Chi Rod for Wellbeing);
Tai Chi routines:
- Tai Chi Ball;
- Tai chi for Osteoporosis
- Tai chi beginner routine:8 Forms 12 Forms,10 Forms,15 steps. (Each term you will learn a new routine);
- Bafa Wubu of Tai Chi, Eight Methods and Five Steps
- Tai chi for relaxation;
- Weight lose program;
- Tai chi fan.
Cool down routine - Calming Form, Collecting Energy, Self Body Massage, Releasing Blocked Energy with tapping the full body and drop all negative energy.
Come and enjoy our group Tai chi / QiGong class for the powerful healing effects and also the social contact. All people are very welcome to join the group.
Bring your friend and enjoy together.
See you soon!
If you have any question contact Tunde via email
More classes is coming in the evening and weekend times. We are looking forward to receive your prefer time. in Canberra, Belconnen, etc. We are happy to received your recommending day and time. If you quire any class in your suburb please contact me via email. The private session works very well also? Private, personal Sessions
Welcome to receive your email to ask a quote for private session.