The Chinese Health Qigong Association after many years of studies and researches is now able to introduce 9 simplified forms of Health Qigong purely for keep-fit purposes.
All Health QiGong movement - listed below -, are part of the New Health Qigong Exercise Series compiled and published by the Chinese Health Qigong Association:
1. Ba Duan Jin (8 Pieces of Silk)
2. Liu Zi Jie (The Six Healing Sounds)
3. Yi Jin Jing (Tendon-Muscle Strengthening Exercises)
4. Wu Qin Xi (Five Animals)
5. Daoyin Yangsheng Gong Shi Er Fa (Mind Leading Qi. 12 Method of Healing Chi)
6. Shi Er Duan Jin (Twelve Pieces of Silk)
7. Ma Wang Dui Dao Yi Shu (Guiding Qi)
8. Da Wu (Big Dance)
9. Tai Ji Yang Sheng Zhang (Tai Chi Rod for Wellbeing)
These programs teach in private sessions, in group sessions also in workshop.
Positive emotions are a gateway to health, vitality, and robust immunity. That’s also the Qigong view, and it’s the key to the extraordinary healing. Qigong works with frequency and vibration. Every emotion has its special signature and special frequency. These specific frequencies influence specific systems in your body. This positive influence is what creates such a beautiful feeling and a complete healing.
Happiness energy strengthens your liver energy system.
Joy energy strengthens your heart energy system
Peace energy strengthens your spleen/stomach energy system.
Contentment energy strengthens your lung energy system.
Gratitude energy strengthens your kidney energy system.
Boost Immune and Protection. Welcome to Tunde-World' sessions.