Reiki Master Teacher Level B (Master Level4)
This course will give you so much more than a standard Reiki Master Teacher course. Be a Reiki Master Teacher Healer and have the opportunity to empower others to experience this wonderful spiritual energy.
Becoming a Reiki Master Teacher is a level where you should share your knowledge on the highest level. Are you ready to take teaching or would you like a repeater weekend , you are welcome.
Then, it is important to find a Reiki Master Teacher to study with who is competent and who you feel attuned to and will support you after you become a Reiki Master Teacher. You will gain a deep understanding of how to heal on a soul level.
Are you ready to commit to being a Reiki Master Teacher? Are you up for taking it to the next level & really allowing your true Mastery to shine? Are you ready to walk the talk of your true inner Master? Are you feeling guided to bring through yourself, on all levels, more Universal Light force, more love & abundance of all that you desire to move forward with? This is just part of what you will be receiving on the Reiki Master Teacher Course.
About Shinpiden Reiki Master-Teacher Level3B
Shinpiden is the Japanese word for ‘mystery teachings’. It is aimed at established Reiki Masters who wish to continue their personal journey, a journey that is ongoing long after you complete the Shinpiden course. It is therefore not just about teaching and is even suitable for those who wish to simply develop their personal Reiki practice and occasionally teach those around them.
One of the major focuses of this course is to tap into the sense that you are, and always were, a great, bright light – this is achieved.
This Reiki Master Teacher will give you so much more than a standard course. What we will be provide you?
- What does to be a Reiki Master Teacher means?
- Instruction, review and practice in Shoden, Okuden and Shinpiden traditional Japanese techniques.
- What is the Reiki Master Teacher Ethics?
- Practice a Reiki guide meditation.
- What is the Microcosmic Orbit?
- Practice the Violet Breath.
- Learn Tibetan Reiki Master Symbol
- Learn Tibetan Fire Serpent Symbol
- Tibetan Bells and their use in
- Reiki Water energising for classes
- How preparation yourself and students and your space for giving attunement
- How to perform Reiki Attunement
- Lots of Practice.
Benefits of Shinpiden
- Access a deep sense of tranquility;
- Be confident as a teacher and practitioner;
- Begin to help others professionally by teaching as well as treating;
- Receive individual ongoing attention and guidance from your teacher;
- Belong to an healing community, the Heart of Reiki, and receive all the benefits of the centre’s great support systems
- Certification permitting you to teach and initiate into Usui Reiki Ryoho (after your knowledge represented).
- Usui Reiki Master Level A certificate,
- a minimum of 40 professional healings,
- 3 written case studies (Download here) - sending,
- 1 written case studies of Distance healing - sending.
Requisite to receive your certificate:
On completion of the face to face training, you will be required to observe the teaching of Reiki levels 1, 2 and Master Practitioner, with Tunde Takacs as follows:
- One Reiki Level 1 class. You will then be qualified to conduct and attune your own group of Reiki Level 1 students.
- One Reiki Level 2 class. You will then be qualified to conduct and attune your own group of Reiki Level 2 students.
- One Reiki Master Practitioner. You will then be qualified to conduct and attune your own group of Reiki Master Practitioner students and open your own school of Reiki.
On completion of the course, you shall receive
- Reiki Attunements
- Comprehensive Reiki Master Teacher Manual
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Teacher Master Certification
- Support and resources for ongoing personal development;
- Shinpiden students are encouraged to resist Reiki classes of Tunde-World for continuing education purposes. A repeater fee may be required.
UPCOMING COURSES Bookings are essential. Tunde prefers ;the small group.
Venue- Kellyville, NSW. Address will provide in our communication.
Booking - keep enough time for preparation for this level. You need few months for.
Few of Covid19 rules here for follow.
Class size is limited. Only max 2 people on Master level.
Register $150 or pay in full the course fees: $1111 (Payment can make to bank account or You can to pay for via Credit / Debit Card online. (PayPal’s standard fee is 3.29% ) The $150 non refundable deposit is required to register. Payments for all courses should transferable. Check the Cancellation Policy
Past graduates are still welcome to review and/or assist. Contact Tunde
|DATES in 2023
|Saturday from 9 to 17 and Sunday from 9 to 17
|Saturday from 10.45 to 19 and Sunday from 9 to 17
(Alternatively if you have a date or time that you would like to discuss please message me, Tunde thank you)
The course certificate is recognised by the ARC (Australian Reiki Connection) and the Australian Association of Reiki Professionals. Membership of the ARC verifies that Tunde Takacs (the course teacher) has a direct lineage back to the the founder of Reiki, Mikao Usui.
What do you bring:
- your Own pillows if possible;
- a yoga mat (if you like to sit on the floor),
- a light blanket;
- food and drink for day;
- COVID Safe workplace Form with print from here.
- We have to follow few of Covid19 Rules. Please read them before you are attending to any session with with click here. You are required to sanitize your hands when arriving and leaving the clinic and follow our COVID Safe distance and hygiene policy.
Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policy