Celebrate Seniors Week this March with Tai chi and QiGong at Tundeworld .
This year 2017. The Seniors Week Festival runs over 10 days from Friday 3 March to Sunday 12 March.
You are invited!
There’s always room in life for new experiences and they’re even better when shared with friends, family and others. So let’s do more together!
Inside activities with us for everyone over 60 during the Seniors Festival season.
The benefits of Tai Chi for seniors are incredible. If you are looking for a low-impact, relaxing form of exercise that only requires about 20 minutes a day and rewards your efforts, Tai Chi is for you. Tai Chi is an internal Chinese martial art in the sense that it focuses on mental and spiritual aspects integrated into movement.
The 12 Benefits of Tai Chi for Seniors:
- Relieves physical affects of stress
- Promotes deep breathing
- Reduces bone loss in menopausal women
- Improves lower body and leg strength
- Helps with arthritis pain
- Reduces blood pressure
- Requires mind and body integration through mental imagery
- Accumulates energy by releasing endorphins rather than depleting it
- Enhances mental capacity and concentration
- Improves balance and stability by strengthening ankles and knees
- Promotes faster recovery from strokes and heart attacks
- Improves conditions of Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and Parkinson’s
If you are interested in attending one of group Tai chi or Qigong session contact Tunde via email or call the phone numbers or follow the booking links below to secure your place.