Warm up routine
Includes Knee Activation, Kidney/Internal Organs Activation and some block opening Qigong movements.
Qigong routines (each terms is changes)
- Ba Duan Jin (8 Pieces of Silk)
- Ma Wang Dui Dao Yi Shu (Guiding Qi), 12 movements;
- Daoyin Yangsheng Gong Shi Er Fa - Mind leading, 12 movements;
- Yi Jin Jing (Tendon-Muscle Strengthening Exercises) 12 movements;
- Tai Ji Yang Sheng Zhang(Tai Chi Rod for Wellbeing);
Tai Chi routines
- Tai Chi Ball;
- Tai chi for Osteoporosis
- Tai chi beginner routine: 8 Forms 12 Forms,10 Forms, 15 steps. (Each term you will learn a new routine);
- Bafa Wubu of Tai Chi, Eight Methods and Five Steps
- Tai chi for relaxation;
- Weight lose program;
- Tai chi fan.
Cool down routine - Calming Form, Collecting Energy, Self Body Massage, Releasing Blocked Energy with tapping the full body and drop all negative energy.