Welcome at Tunde-world where your life will be happy, healthy and free. 💞
LEARN TAI CHI and QIGONG in a Group, Corporate, In-Person or Online
Heal and balance your body, spirit and soul with Reiki, FH and Meditation💞
IMPORTANT! New participation Bookings are essential your first session to calculate how many practitioners should attend to the class. Thank you.
Terms of 2023
Castle Hill, from 16 January to 16 April (13 weeks)
Gaye Wheatley - recommends Tunde-World: Tunde is an amazing teacher- always caring , gentle and instills a feeling of warmth and love to all her students. She understands each of her students and adjusts to their capability. All I can say is give yourself a gift of joining one of Tunde’s lessons ( if you can’t she has a virtual package as well !) you will benefit greatly! Gaye
Tunde-World' 2023 group programs below. Some "Staying Active" programs run in collaboration with Vitaly Club and NSW government. Thank you in advance for sharing this post and let others know about it.
Free Tai chi on Seniors Cultural Delights Day on Thursday, 02 February 2023 from 11am. Lots of nice programs run from 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM. For more information clicking here
class coming soon
|Qigong & Tai chi|
|Wednesday||09:15-10:15||Castle Hill / 1:1||Qigong||clicking here|
St Ives T1/ 1:1 Organized by
|Thursday||08:30-09:30||classes LIVE online||Getting stronger and losing weight||clicking here|
group LIVE online
Castle Hill / 1:1
|Tai chi||clicking here|
|Virtual programs||are available||online||Tai chi and
|ACT classes||Bruce, May 2023||more information||coming soon|
If you need any more information or if you would to schedule another/ private class at a different time please contact Tunde-World.
- Pymble Ladies’ College – Vision Valley Campus
- Staying Active programs for Vitaly Club. It is providers for Allied Health in NSW was selected by the Australian Government.
- Sport Aquatic Centre, Gymnasium Road, Macquarie University, Program - Tai chi
- Vacation Program of Ku-ring-gai Council, Program - Tai chi
2019 - Ku-ring-gai Council, Active Program - St. Ives (still), Program - Tai chi and Qigong ;
2018 - Sri Om Care, Program - Tai chi
2017 - 2022 Fernwood Fitness, Hornsby - touch Tai chi and Qigong (still);
2015 - Tai Chi Ball sessions in Thomas Pattison School at North Rocks (RIDBC) with deaf students, Program - Tai chi ball;
2014 - Tai Chi Fitness Australia, Program - Tai chi
- Healing Practice Nights on Thursdays
- Receive your healing at home
- Reiki Level 1
- Reiki Level, Professional level,
- Reiki Level3A, Master level
- Reiki Level3B ,Teacher level
A build up of scar tissue in the shoulder was causing pain and restricted movement. Multiple reiki sessions with Tunde resulted in reduced soreness and greater scope of movement in shoulder. Thanks Tunde. Sean
All classes are open to all ages and levels of experience. All welcome to learn and practice TAI CHI and QIGONG in friendly group at Tunde-world or in mobile PRIVATE one-on-one lessons to suit you at a time and your location. Authentic forms taught by experienced and qualified instructor Tunde.
Tunde strongly believe that each individual is unique and as such, our Tai Chi and Qigong fitness program is always uniquely customized based on each individual needs. Tunde' Tai chi and Qigong fitness programs help to prevent or eliminate injury and pain such as the knee pain, hip pain, shoulder pain, soreness and fatigue which is often due to poor postural habits and sedentary lifestyle. Tunde doesn't simply teach Tai Chi and Qigong. The teaching of Tai Chi is merely the stage we use to deliver an experience designed to entice clients to come back for more.
Come and experience with us how simple and enjoyable Tai Chi and Health Qigong can be! Feel the benefits in your everyday health and well-being by feeling energized and relaxed. Wear loose comfortable clothes and flat shoes suitable for exercise. Please come scent free in consideration for those with perfume allergies. It would be nice if you are at the class before 5-10 minutes than the session is starting. You have the time for have a chat with practitioners.
My best wishes for a beautiful Tai chi and Qigong journey, please give yourself time to find the pleasure of tai chi and enjoyment of health and wellness.
Read all important information below:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Please Print off and complete the Information-Form and take it with you at the first time when you come to the class.
- What you should to wear when practicing Tai Chi? For information please click here
- Have a look at the current Fees Guidelines of Tai Chi / Qi Gong Sessions.
- Please come scent free in consideration for those with perfume allergies.
- Please download the Viber application for group/class further communication.
- Please, if you changed your mind or come to another program for you, let me know and cancel your booking. Do not keep this spot yourself. Maybe other people cannot come as you hold this position. Important, only keep, booking your program if you are available to come. Respect each other. Thank you.
- Tunde-World's Policy
- Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policy
- Parking - Each venue has a very good parking place for everyone.
Please observe the scenario below:
Anne registers and pays for a 10-weeks term of Tai chi. Anne has been on holidays and returns to start in the 3rd week of a 10-weeks term. Meaning, Anne has missed 2 sessions of a total of 10. Anne will, therefore, attend the remaining 8 sessions of Tai chi, but in addition, will participate in an additional 2 sessions of another program of her choosing during a different time slot and/or location to make up the total of 10 sessions. Anne can do this at another location across the Tunde-World or even in a different program is like Qigong. Anne has emailed the Tunde-world’ staff to confirm which make up sessions she will attend before doing so Tunde-World' staff have informed the instructor ahead of time. Terms and conditions: You agree to comply with the following terms and conditions. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Thank you for all the effort you put into preparing our classes. It's a lot of extra work for you and it's very much appreciated. I've been happy with all the classes, I'm just very grateful to have the opportunity to attend. ;I think my little dog is also enjoying the meditation. He sleeps for hours after the class :-D Looking forward to Thursday's class." Colleen
- Warm up routine
- Includes Knee Activation, Kidney/Internal Organs Activation and some block opening Qigong movements.
Qigong routines (each terms is changes)
- Ba Duan Jin (8 Pieces of Silk)
- Ma Wang Dui Dao Yi Shu (Guiding Qi), 12 movements;
- Daoyin Yangsheng Gong Shi Er Fa - Mind leading, 12 movements;
- Yi Jin Jing (Tendon-Muscle Strengthening Exercises) 12 movements;
- Tai Ji Yang Sheng Zhang (Tai Chi Rod for Wellbeing);
Tai Chi routines
- Tai Chi Ball;
- Tai chi for Osteoporosis
- Tai chi beginner routine: 8 Forms 12 Forms,10 Forms, 15 steps. (Each term you will learn a new routine);
- Bafa Wubu of Tai Chi, Eight Methods and Five Steps
- Tai chi for relaxation;
- Weight lose program;
- Tai chi fan.
Cool down routine - Calming Form, Collecting Energy, Self Body Massage, Releasing Blocked Energy with tapping the full body and drop all negative energy.
Virtual package available to people who want to practice Tai chi and Qigong at home in your time.
How does it work? Read more by clicking here
|Qigong||Mawangdui Daoyin Shu - 13 weeks||click here||$150|
|Tai chi||available soon|
|Qigong||Daoyin Yangsheng Gong Shi Er Fa||available soon|
|Qigong||Yi Jin Jing - 13 weeks||available soon||$175|
|Tai chi||Beginner routine ;-
If you quire any class in your suburb please contact me via email. Why works Private session very well? Private, personal Sessions You can ask a quote for private group fee if you like to do it with you friend(s). Ask the quotation with contact Tunde.
Tunde-World a registered COVID SAFE business with a safety plan implemented to ensure the health and safety of my clients, community and my own family.
May the chi be with you.
Sending love and blessings,