Wednesdays Night's Tai chi and Qigong at Castle Hill
- Day - on Wednesday nights
- Time - from 19.00 to 20.00
- Starts on 8th June 2022
- Program - Tai Chi "Eight Methods and Five Steps" ( 太极八法五步
- Venue - Restore Church
Bookings are essential to calculate how many practitioner attending to class to following the Covid19 rules. Please do not forget. Thank you for your understand it.
What is your Health Benefits of Tai Chi, Qigong?
When practiced regularly, a tai chi and qigong workout routine will provide several physical and mental benefits. In order to correctly perform tai chi, you must be able to smoothly transition from one movement to another and successfully hold each position for an extended period of time. You can read more with click here.
Read all important information below:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Please Print off and complete the Information-Form and take it with you at the first time when you come to the class.
- What you should to wear when practicing Tai Chi? For information please click here
- Have a look the current Fees Guidelines of Tai Chi / Qi Gong Sessions.
- Please download Viber application for group/class further communication.
- Please, if you changed your mind or come to another program for you, let me know and cancel your booking. Do not keep this spot yourself. Maybe other people cannot come as you hold this position. Important, only keep, booking your program if you are available to come. Respect each other. Thank you.
- Tunde-World's Policy
- Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policy
- Parking - Each venue has a very good parking place for everyone.
See you soon!
Staying Active is a NSW Health funded program delivered in collaboration with Vitaly Club