Tai chi and Qigong and Meditation classes without any limitation online, in life stream class. Enjoy our live-streaming video sessions to practice meditation in tai chi /qigong practice from the comfort of your own home. This option is available for person and group practice. Contact Tunde for more information and booking via email email@example.com.
To learn simple, easy-to-follow techniques to support your lungs and respiratory health with better Breathing. Practice Tai chi and Qi Gong for Anxiety. Tunde-World offers unlimited MEDITATION through practice TAI CHI and QIGONG at life stream for all current group, new student and for private client via Zoom platform. The Zoom application is free for all participants.
You will receive an email invitation in a password to join and enjoy each session. Please login to our tele-room 5-10 minutes before our class starts.
For private sessions the Days and times are flexible. Please contact Tunde via email
Here is some helpful question and answer to prepare for your online class and check your access.
1. How do I join a scheduled Zoom meeting?
- Click the link on the calendar invitation.
- Open your Zoom app on your desktop, click on Join and enter the Meeting ID number to start the meeting.
2. How to Join a Zoom Meeting for the First Time? This is a helpful VIDEO for you
3. How does it work? You will receive a link to visit and access the Zoom room and with a password from Tunde-World. You can enjoy the online session with a web-based video conferencing tool with a local, desktop client and a mobile app.
4. Do I need Zoom app to join a meeting? Anyone can join a meeting using the Zoom mobile app, desktop applications for Windows and Mac or you can see on your TV if your device helps it.
5. Can others see you on Zoom? Start or join a Zoom meeting. The meeting automatically begins in Speaker View and you can see your own video. Right-click your video to display the menu, then choose Hide Myself. You no longer see the video of yourself, even though others in the meeting can see the video of you.
6. Can you join a zoom meeting without downloading? The Zoom web client allows joining a Zoom meeting or webinar without downloading any plugins or software. ... Through your settings, you can control if the Join From Browser link appears automatically or if it only appears once the participants attempt to download the Zoom client.
7. Do you need WiFi for zoom? When your mobile device is running in 3G or 4G/LTE mode, the zoom app will only send a maximum of 1MB/min of data in accordance with Apple's guideline for bandwidth usage for a data plan. It's our recommendation to use WiFi when possible for the best overall experience.
We should never stop to keep our-self healthy. Feel free to share to your friend in Australia and in the World. 🤗🦋